Out-of-the-box crafters of artisan works are featured in Celebration of the 4th of July! – Press Release on PRLog for dpInk . .
Ms. D. L. Quesinberry, Founder and CEO of dpInk (DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.).
Ms. Donna L. Quesinberry, Founder and CEO of dpInk (DonnaInk Publications, L.L.C.) is a stalwart American patriot and this has driven her to further reduce titles among nonfiction and select fiction / literature to dramatically reduced discounts of 25% on the already deep pocketed discounted books she represents.
“dpInk authors are regaled in niche markets as out-of-the-box nonfiction & fiction crafters of artisan works, which they are! In celebration of 4th of July, my authors’ original titles will feature an additional 25% discount (Enter Code: 878470) throughout June & July 2015. As a longtime participant in the Department of Defense (DoD) and federal services / agencies as a management consultant to federal contractors – I believe in the American Warfighter and our Nation.
These discounts applaud American initiative and the fact we embrace international diversity and support freedom and independence in all cultures. Readers notice many of our authors are internationalists sharing their dreams in print.
It is my hope, our discounts over the next sixty (60) day stretch aid greater numbers of readers to learn more about our authors who hail from nine (9) countries and five (5) continents and share original artisan works among nonfiction and select fiction.
Readers love our authors and their works because dpInk authors are unique with exceptional nonfiction (i.e.: biography – memoir, business, military – weaponry, poetry – literature, religion – philosophy, self-improvement) and select fiction (i.e.: children’s, drama (includes mysteries and suspense work), horror, fantasy and science fiction, LGBT, Men’s Adventure, Young and New Adult / Teens, Women); including “series” titles:
- Katsujinken Magazine – the premiere Eastern and Western sword arts magazine by Jason Lee A. Hatcher – Washington D.C.’s Head Instructor in Mugai Ryu
- Business Zen: The Power of NOW – book with chap books by Dondi VonQuestinberg
- “MYRA-HATI,” by Fabio Evangelista daSilva of Brazil – fulfilling a childhood dream of fantasy fiction;
- “Seasons of Thunder,” by Teedzani Thapelo – a human rights advocate with boots on the ground knowledge shared in his writing from Botswana / Zimbabwe / Sub-Saharan Africa;
- “Skyla’s Hat Adventures” with original children’s clap and dance vocal performances, by Country & Western Starlet . . . Skyla Spencer of Nashville Tennessee;
- “Small World,” fantasy series by Gerhard Plenert [author of over fifteen (15) books] from Carmichael California;
- “The Adrian Trilogy,” by Lyn Gibson of Louisiana – a reawakening of old vampire lore by this quickly emerging global vampire historian . . .
Take a minute, review your summer reading list, visit us today and let’s celebrate the 4th of July together!”